Tuesday 11 November 2008

Memiary

Memiary is what happens to a To-Do list when you've To-Done the stuff you had To-Do. It's a brilliant idea: you fill in up to five things you did today, and it's saved for posterity. I don't know about you, but my days are rarely filled with momentous events. But I do, on the other hand, often find myself wondering, when did I send that form off? Did I call that person already or do I still need to? So a searchable database of all the things I've done is a great thing, IMO.

Here's what I did on Saturday, if we're checking:

1.
Updated the website
edit
2.
Bought some earrings
edit
3.
Dropped into Churchill's
edit
4.
5.
What a life I lead, eh? Couldn't even make it to four items, let alone five. Still, it's a lot to remember, or it was.


Enhanced by Zemanta